Sunday, February 26, 2006

Find John at johnabraham.com

Just like their counterparts in Hollywood (who have had personal websites up for years), most Bollywood stars are now hosting official websites in their names, facilitating direct communication (read hero worship) with their fans.

John Abraham’s got a website too called www.johnabraham.com

When did you set it up?
About two months ago as I felt having my own website is the best way to interact with my audience directly. Through my website they can connect to me. I don’t like to use the term “fans” for me, they are my audience. In two months we have had two million hits. The website is also a way of establishing my brand — the John Abraham brand should outlive the person over a period of time.

How often do you log on?
At least once in two weeks. I carry my laptop everywhere I go and join my audience on forums and chats. I do itoccasionally because unfortunately, I don’t have enough time.

Do you read messages posted there?
I make it a point to read each and every message. Due to time constraints and logistics, I can’t reply to every mail but I send out an auto-reply to all of them.

Thought of maintaining a diary online?
I keep my audience updated on my movie releases and what’s the latest happening to me. It’s a one-on-one website where you will get all the information on me, current and otherwise. When I came out of hospital, I told my fans all that had been happening to me till then.

Do you promote your films on your website?
Yes. When I went to UK to promote Taxi No. 9211 we had put up johnabraham.com as a media partner

3 Comments:

Blogger udai said...

hai,im your fan from the film doom
in that film i like your face reactions.and also your bodylanguage im in tamilnadu im doing my pg

1:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hi john,i like you,your hair and your style happy birthday john this is luckybhatt

8:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hi john,i like you,your hair and your style happy birthday john this is luckybhatt

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home